SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Budget Scrapbooking


I am a frugal scrapper, always have been. Probably just because I am a frugal person in general, I'm always looking for ways to save money by making it myself. I love to create my own hand made embellishments, it gives you a sense of completion as well as having a one-of-a-kind accent for your scrapbooks. I don't want my pages to look like everyone elses. This month, my S.S.Reflections article focuses on a few ideas to help you save money: making your own chipboard accents, recycling: postcards, decorative accents and clothing tags, and finding inexpensive fabric flowers.
Currently, this is the NOV 06 article.
After November you will find it here in the archives.
Here is a layout from the article that uses rubberstamps to help mask photo backgrounds, uses custom made chipboard accents and a recycled Burger King crown and bicycle reflectors!
Rubberstamp images by Hearts in Touch. www.heartsintouch.com

Labels:

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •