Mom Turns 60!
I went to Rumford this Sunday for my Mother's 60th birthday party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!
Here she is about to get some help blowing out her birthday candles. The candles were relit 4 times so each small child could have a turn helping grammy blow out her candles.
Babies were everywhere! :o) Our family is really growing.
The party was at my sister, Marcie's house. She throws a great party! Thanks, Marcie!
Here is the Birthday Card I made for her with instructions for you to make one too! You can find that cool Ivy Cardstock on my website, it's my design www.keepsakedesigns.biz
BIRTHDAY BOUQUET CARD
1. Stamp the Angel Company’s butterfly image with Versamark pigment onto black cardstock and emboss with gold powder and cut out.
2. Brush the wings with Pearlex Pigment Powder. Apply teal to the outside edges then fill in with purple. Spray with sealant.
3. Coil thin wire into a tight spiral and glue to the center as the body. Embellish the body and tips of wings with teal and dark blue Stickles. Let dry.
4. Use a spray adhesive to glue two pieces of Ivy patterned cardstock (Keepsake Designs) back to back. Cut a 10-inch circle of the double Ivy cardstock.
5. Glue a 10-inch paper lace doily to the center of the circle of cardstock. Place the project doily side down.
6 Score the circle to fold easier. Fold the bottom of the circle up about one inch, and then fold the sides in at an angle, overlapping slightly. Use a scoring mat with a measuring grid to help keep the angles balanced and straight.
7. Affix random fabric flowers to the top of the card with large brads and snaps. Add dots of brown and yellow permanent marker to the brads as desired.
8.Affix the butterfly to the center of a flower using dimensional tape in the center only, fold the wings up..
9. Place an eyelet on the left and right flap about one inch from the edge and tie a bow with blue ribbon.
10. Tie a round metal-rimmed tag to the bow and add a sentiment (Magic Scraps Birthday Flair Button).
11. Include a sentiment or note inside the card.
WISH ME LUCK!
Ranger makes it's DT decision this week, do a dance and say a prayer for me. THANKS. Until next time, Becky