SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY JULY!

Welcome July! Yesterday was the postmark deadline for mailing entries to the Cards For Soldiers Contest, I am expecting two packages from Canada and when they both arrive, I will assume that all entries that were sent have arrived as I have not received any emails to the contrary.

I LOVE JULY- for many reasons. (1) It's finally getting warm enough here in Maine to not wear socks everyday, but still sometimes at night. (2) The fourth of July celebrations make my heart swell with patriotism and pride, I am a patriot through out the entire year, but during this time I don't stand out so much as being peculiar, and I have lots of people celebrating WITH me. (3) it's my birthday month! woohoo, I will be in Chicago for CHA on my birthday this year-how fun is that? (4) July is right in the middle-- no more end of school activities, and it's too early to go school shopping! it's the perfect time to relax..........................

So much for that, I'm busy with CHA!!

Other new stuff: I am now a designer for Frances Meyer! Very exciting, such an amazing company (ChartPak) with fine art supplies and trendy products too.

GET READY: for Spellbinders new releases!! You are going to be completely dazzled with what they have designed for Summer CHA, don't miss it; stop by and see what the Wizard can do, the new dies and coordinating rubber stamps.

Ranger U-Perfect Pearls Certification was amazing! we learned over 30 perfect pearls techniques that bring glitz and bling to my art. I cannot wait to incorporate some of these (with my own twist of course :o) into some of my new classes and projects. Check these out:




And I learned how to change a flat tire on the way home!
I've been so busy, I'll come back and post more later.


I am wishing you a very happy and safe holiday with your families,
Cheers!

BeckyC

Labels: , , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •