SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Monday, July 09, 2007

SPELLBINDERS DOES IT AGAIN!

First, check out this comparison!!



Spellbinders is consistently on top of crafting innovation and invention AND it's true that they are the nicest people to do business with! They want you to be happy crafters, they want you to enjoy creating and using the Wizard and their style dies, they are a family owned business; a husband and wife team. I KNOW!! mushy gushy right? but it's all TRUE. I am honored to be a part of their design team.

Please read this blog for some amazing information about the scalloped nesting dies pictured
Ellen's Blog Entry

GET READY FOR CHA SUMMER RELEASES, YOU WILL BE AMAZED.
I'll share more here when I can ((((big cheesy grins)))

Labels: , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •