SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Work on Michael's Website; BIG TOOT!


I feel as though I have finally arrived! Some of my latest "quick and easy" projects for Frances Meyer products are making their debut on the Michaels Store Website for crafting ideas! I have to say, I never thought using stickers could be SO EXCITING! I am truly enjoying working with them, they are versatile and EASY and allow you to make great projects for your upcoming events effortlessly.

See the instructions and supply lists here:

Labels: , , ,

Google

4 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

they are just adorable.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Becky! I know I owe you an email!! Two currculum nights, work and craziness has got me bogged down - SORRY! But I wanted to give you a shout out on your newest TOOT!! How exciting for you!! Way COOL...off to see your link! Great job!

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Becky Conley said...

Thank so much ladies!! it was the first time, in a LONG time that I relaxed and played and it was for an assignment too LOL. I'll be expecting that email Margie :o) cheesy grins but for now, I'm off to Aruba for a week!! I'll post lots of beach pictures when I get back! woohoo!

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

What do you mean, "You have finally arrived!?" Do I have to keep reminding you that you are a TV star!? LOL! :-) AWESOME JOB, Becky!! That is sooooo cool!!! Keep it up!!

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •