SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

STAMPING: Clear vs Rubber

Just a quick post, if you've been wavering or wondering about the differences of rubber vs clear stamping, Blockheads has some information to share that was passed on to me by Robyn L. of Maine

BLOCKHEADS; CLEAR VS RUBBER

Labels: ,

Google

1 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

Hi! I wanted to mention that there is at least one (probably more) brand of clear stamp that is real rubber. That is See-D's. I purchased a HUGE set from www.kraftyatkrafts.com They are wonderful and the prices are extraordinary! Just thought some people might like to know this.
Shauna

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •