SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TINKERING INK! I won!



I won a free pack of Tinkering Ink papers from their Westminster collection!! woohoo.
Hopefully, I can play with it soon and upload some "stuff" for you to see.

TINKERING INK WESTMINSTER

Labels: ,

Google

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH, BECKY!!! Oh, and you have been TAGGED!!! :-) Check out my blog for details!!! http://tlocher.blogspot.com/

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this companies products..you lucky girl..can't wait to see the stuff you do with it! Sandi Arnold

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Michelle McGee said...

Congratulations!

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •