SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Monday, November 26, 2007

BLOG TAGGING

Judi from ScrapperDashery has tagged me!
I've never participated in a tagging before, but I'll try.... and if this is a "tag back" from you tagging me previously and I never did anything, consider it validated.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

My 7 Random Facts:
1. I'm a retired USMC Staff Sergeant
2. I taped an HGTV "That's Clever" segment
3. My favorite color is blue
4. I was a grandmother at 40
5. I live in Maine and hate the cold.
6. I was an extra in an independent film "Second Chance"
7. I LOVE what I do! Creating art, meeting people and traveling.


My tags:
Fat Cat Creations
Debbie's stuff
WooHoo by Tracey Locher
Margie H.
Scrap Addict
Creative Blog
Ivan Pope

Google

3 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Okay. I'm done. Only took me a week.

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Debby said...

Okay. I'm done. Only took me a week.

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Debby said...

Not sure why it left 2 comments. Liked it I guess.

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •