SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Quick & Easy Holiday Cards




** If blogspot.com isn't running this video well, it can also be seen on Craftgate.com
but you may need to join before viewing.

Measurements for A7 Size:
Triangle "Trees" 4" x 6" tall
Red card stock front and journaling: 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Green Card: 9 1/4" x 6 1/2" Fold in half
Star: 1"
Measurements for A6 Size:
Triangle "Trees" 4" tall x 3"
Card front layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Card: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" Fold in half
Star Brad 1/2" and ribbon bow on bottom

**I promise my next video will be better quality, I need to get a memory card for my new toy!

Labels:

Google

4 Comments:

Blogger Judi Hodgkin said...

Becky, I've tagged you. Have a look at my Blog to see what to do: http://scrapperdashery.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-tagging.html.

Judi

8:14 AM

 
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

very nice idea. tfs!

12:39 AM

 
Blogger paulaj said...

Great card. I will make these for next year. Of course I'll have to play soon to get ideas for papers and such. I love making beautiful but quick cards. Thanks for sharing this terrific idea!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Debby said...

Super cute and clever. Thanks for the video tutorial. I am super visual so it helped a lot!

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •