SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CHA Day 4


for my fellow designer, Cindy Roland. "let's Talk" ((contact me)) here is her latest flower art on display at CHA Winter @ the Worldwin paper booth.



HELLO! THE SCRAPONIZER reported as one of my favorites yesterday is now an AWARD WINNER!




Collage Unleashed by Traci Bautista

COLLAGE in color! it doesn't have to be brown OR distressed!, check it out.





RASPBERRY - chipboard w/ lazer details. quality and more! This is a great NEW company out of Austrailia, first time exhibiting, expect great things from them! The have papers with matching adhesive chipboard stickers that are fresh and will set trends for sure.


My BFF Cindi B, and I at the Hollywood event tonite, aren't we cute?


Labels:

Google

6 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

AH!! Don't you two look GREAT!!! It's so good to see you both! Have a great time...warm weather & sore feet & all! LOL!

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous flower wreath Cindy Roland!!

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Michelle McGee said...

You are so cute...

I am dying to know who won 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Innovations... do you know?

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your fun with us. Love the new stuff and new companies. U R so lucky!

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Becky Conley said...

The Scraponizer got first place for innovations and best of show, I don't know what the other winners were. see www.chashow.org soon for updates.

2:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Becky!

Thanks for including Scraponizer on your Blog! Looks like you made it back to the East coast!!!
It was a great show for us, and we enjoyed meeting everyone! The picture of Jill with our first award is awesome!

We introduced a new product for all the small projects from beads to tiny objects at the show and we are shipping our new product in 6 weeks, very small snap lock cavities! They were a big hit at the show. We brought them as a prototype and you all said YES!!! Also around June we be ready to ship our 12x12 cases for all your paper needs.... Who knew that this product didn't already exist....
This is my first trade show and I had a lot of fun, and enjoyed being around all the crafters! I myself am a big emroidery and quilter, so I am working on new innovations to store all those gadgets with sraponizer!

Enjoy your week!

Mikaela Koncilja
VP Marketing and Sales, Scraponizer
801-673-6675
www.scraponizer.com

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •