SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Monday, February 11, 2008

REPORTING FROM CHA!

WELCOME TO THE ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER - CHA WINTER 08 SHOW!

HERE IS MY FASHION DISPLAY! "Cat Crazy" with the help of my designer friend, Cindi Bisson, we really pulled our vision together.

A HUGE APOLOGY TO THE KRAFTY LADY http://www.kraftylady.com/ for omitting her on the "Sponsor Thank You's", that was entirely my error, while adding booth#s, The Krafty Lady was listed, and somehow when I copied and pasted into the poster/thank you cards, it was removed. The Krafty Lady was a vital sponsor that donated THE BEST art molds around! They work for UTEE, Clay, Paint and many other mediums, if you love molding, these are the best available.



After we finished setting up our Fashion Display, I headed over to check out that lovely automatic machine by Spellbinders Paper Arts, the Xcalibur! they were busy setting up and getting ready for the show start.

Here is the show floor as I exited on set up day (yestereday) all the booths eagerly awaiting finalized carpet laying..................... sleeping before the rush of the morning of opening day at CHA!
Here is an interesting product I found................. I am researching childrens crafting and party ideas for a magazine article and I came across these fabulous Russian Doll kits! there are multiple nesting dolls in each kit and it comes with paint! Imagine these gorgeous dolls with all of our fantastic rubberstamping and art materials too! woohoo!
Speaking of Woohoo! I met Tracy Locher today at the Rusty Pickle booth! woohoo, you rock Tracy! Scrap on! more tomorrow, I had camera issues today so I have to go back around to take images of all the fun and fabulous finds of the day.
PLEASE CHECK BACK DAILY FOR DIRECT UPDATES FROM CHA!
leave comments and questions if you want to see something specific or want to know what is new from a certain manufacturer.
cheers!
bye for now.



Labels:

Google

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Thanks, Becky!

The display looks great! Love that the background is all black so you can focus on the items...fun idea to incorporate the "Cat" theme :0)

WOW! Look @ Spellbinders' booth! It's HUGE! Can't wait to see the Xcaliber IRL! I can use the Wizard late at night w/ this thing! LOL!!

Again, thank you for doing this!!! Keep your feet soaking!!!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Cindy Roland said...

Hi Becky,
Love the pictures. Your booth looks wonderful! If you get the chance check the WorldWin Paper booth. My latest paper sculpture is displayed there.
I can't wait to hear all of the latest and greatest new products.

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •