SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

WD-40 For Crafters!




I received a nice box of goodies today! WD-40 brand has many new products that crafters never knew they couldn't live without. Inky fingers? Could be your trademark, or if you'd like to get them really clean without damaging your skin, try Lava Soap; it comes in a bar or pump bottle. Ever drop your ink pad on your carpeted floor or fabric chair? Try the Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover, you will be amazed! Also introducing the new WD-40 No Mess Pen. WD-40 where you want it and no where else! works great on punches and other tools, remove stickers, and other stickiness from your projects, leak proof and won't dry out.

I have found these new products to be a savior of carpet and skin. I am happy to pass the information on to you. Cheers!


Google

3 Comments:

Blogger echoeve said...

I just saw this in the store yesterday. I went ahead and picked it up. My husband said 'what are you going to use that for' I said my scrapbook space. He just kind of looked at me strange

7:05 AM

 
Blogger Becky Conley said...

Thanks for sharing! LOL they think we're from another planet don't they? haha I had my space professionally cleaned once and the carpet man said it was "the hardest job he'd ever had!" we are creative, but messy! I hope it's the same as "a good cook is a messy cook?"

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey there! Great post! I'm going to go shopping for some of this! LOL!!

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •