SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vote for Me!






I entered an altered envelope contest on another blog!
Unfortunately, there are only 3 of the 8 people that said they'd play......
bummer. but still, I am shamelessly asking for your vote.

I made the dragon entry above, contestant #3 please vote for me!
use the poll on the right side bar of this link
ALTERED ENVELOPE CONTEST

Thanks to everyone that voted for me, I appreciate it.

The mermaid entry #2 won the contest.

Google

6 Comments:

Blogger Business on Market St. said...

totally fantastic job. Many will use this for inspiration!

3:50 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, this is awe inspiring!

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for you ! I think that was the best one anyway :D Good luck !

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Done!
I agree with Cindy...yours is the BEST! Good luck!

5:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted..and it is beautiful...love it! Sandi Arnold

7:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love dragons!
-Dan

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •