SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Quickie Teen Project



This project started as a Kaiser Craft mini book kit with 4 panels of pressed board, I covered each panel with decorative papers, then placed all 4 onto one large sheet of paper so the back would stay stationary and hang better.

Then I sewed the panels through punched holes with eyelash fibers and made a handle, hand cut letters outlined with Ranger Stickles and a large flower at the middle with more stickles in the center.

Easy peasy wall art, fun for teens to make, they could use pictures of friends or other words too!

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •